Unexpected result !!

Again and again unexpected results from Astro新秀大赛2008.

Year 2006
郑伟康 instead of Andrew 陈势安
Year 2007
Zax 李政发 instead of Wyane 郑冰来

Thus is a norm for year 2008 for them to have unexpected results.


入圍五強 :
1 ) 顏莞倩 2) 林淑晶
3) 朱豪仁 4) 許佳麟 5) 張夢秦

冠軍

So called '大馬李宇春' had win where I 100% disagreed. Just because she just look like 李宇春, She won it? Or just because China got one 李宇春, Malaysia shall have one too? This is incredible & not fair.

亞軍

Frankly speaking, I am not into anyone of them. Only one of them was really potential to be the winner which is Debbie 林淑晶. Honestly, I would say she is much more better than most of the HK current singer.Anyway, They still prefer a contestant that not really performing (五音不全). Let's see who will really perform during the international competition.

季軍

Comments

Popular posts from this blog