Canton-i @ One U

Have been a few month since he left JTI, once in a while we still keep in touch by sending email, MSN & dinner. Really appreciate the current technology that we had. Without it, I think we will loss contact with most of your friends. Something forward mail means a lot to us. At least, your name still appear in his/her address book.

Meeting up a friend that leave my current company and join my ex-company. Is this call staff exchange. Recommended by him, Canton-i @ One-Utama (opposite Burger King). A very Hong Kong style restaurant where you can have a try. Very nice mee & dim sum.



Duck Noddle, em I think I like the duck meat rather than wanton mee.

XO Carrot Cake, a bit spicy..nice.

Custard Bun - egg yolk with custard. This is nice if you like egg yolk. personally, I like this most.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog